Cybertronian: An Unofficial Transformers Recognition Guide #1-6
English | 6 Comics | CBZ | 935 MB
Volume 1 (April 2001): First edition’s front cover features illustration of Megatron by Fred Perry. Back cover has art of Optimus Prime by Lee Duhig. Reprint edition includes a Starscream cover by Chris Allen with a back cover image of Ravage by David Hutchison. Content includes complete guide to Series 1 and 2 Generation I Transformers toys, mail order Transformers, guides for the first 29 episodes of the animated series and the first 20 issues of the Marvel Comics plus the four-part G.I. Joe and the Transformers mini-series.
Volume 2 (July 2001): Front cover features a memorable illustration of Optimus Prime by Patrick Thornton (pictured, which was later reproduced in the official Transformers: Genesis artbook), with back cover illustration of diving Sharkticons by Joe Wight. Reprint edition features a Galvatron cover by Ryan Kinnaird with a Dan Matanski image of Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime opening the Matrix on the back. Content includes a complete guide to Series 3 Generation I Transformers toys, a spotlight on The Transformers: The Movie, an episode guide to episodes 30-52 of the animated series, plus a comics guide to issues #21-40 of the Marvel Comics series and the three-issue movie adaptation.
Volume 3 (October 2001): Front cover features illustration of Fortress Maximus by Dan Matanski, with back cover illustration of Sinnertwin by Trent Troop. Content includes complete guide to Series 4 Generation I Transformers toys (primarily the Headmasters and Targetmasters) and the Decoys) and a guide to “Transformers Artifacts,” including such items as puzzles, adventure games, and electric train set. The episode guide covers episodes 53-75 of the animated series, and the comics guide covers issues #41-59 of the Marvel series, plus the Headmasters mini-series.
Volume 4 (October 2001): Front cover features illustration of Finback by Joseph Wight with back cover illustration of Powermaster Optimus Prime by David Hutchison and Lee Duhig. Content includes complete guide to Series 5 Generation I Transformers toys (primarily Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters and Pretenders), and “Transformers Artifacts” including stickers, display shelves and party supplies. The episode guide covers episodes 76-98 of the animated series, and the comics guide features issues #60-80 of the Marvel series, plus the four issues of The Transformers Universe and the three issues of the Blackthorne 3-D series.
Volume 5 (April 2002): Front cover features illustration of Kick-Off sparring with Banzai-Tron by Hirofumi Ichikawa, and back cover is an illustration of Action Master Wheeljack by Rod Espinosa. Content includes complete guide to Series 6 and 7 of the Generation I Transformers toys (primarily Pretenders, Micromasters and Action Masters). Additional content includes a showcase of Transformers packaging art.
Volume 6 (May 2002): Front cover features illustration of Laser Rod Optimus Prime fighting Dreadwing and Smokescreen by Hirofumi Ichikawa. The back cover has art of Road Rocket by Chris Allen. Content includes a complete guide to Series 1 through 3 of the Generation 2 Transformers toys. This issue includes a comics guide to the 12-part Generation 2 Marvel series, plus the handful of G.I.Joe Generation 2 cross-overs.
- Only your support has kept ComicsCodes alive. I try my best to provide all New Comics released every week on the high-speed file-host websites like ZIPPYSHARE, MEGA, MEDIAFIRE etc. It is not a profit-making work that I do, rather it is to provide all the new comics available at the easiest for all comic lovers. Only because of donations, it has been possible to pay the bills of Servers, RDP and others.
- Please consider making a small Donation. Any amount would be highly appreciated.
- Visit the link and follow the steps to donate: https://pastebin.com/JNysbiwe
- NOTE: PERSONAL PAYMENT is currently not supported in my Country. Send donation as GOODS or SERVICES.
- If any donor have any doubt, leave a comment on this Post or e-mail me at [email protected]
- All of the Comics are packed in .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the Comic Reader Apps that I can recommend.
- Windows: CDisplayEx, YACReader | macOS: YACReader | Linux: YACReader | iOS & iPadOS: Panels (very beautiful 🥰) | Android: ComicRack, CDisplayEx, Astonishing Comic Reader
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- Want to see all Comics list? Visit this Page: All Comics List